Open to all members... but...

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

Scott

Content Contributor
Ambassador
Feb 1, 2018
@WingNut @Raddave

If anyone ever thought we were distinguished elder members of RWI who consulted about great and weighty matters via PMs, this thread is curing them of that.... :p

Reactions: WingNut

Raddave

Content Contributor
Ambassador
Jan 16, 2018
Im kidding guys , you know im at that goofy hour before i get to bed ......forgive me please

Scott

Content Contributor
Ambassador
Feb 1, 2018
Im kidding guys , you know im at that goofy hour before i get to bed ......forgive me please
You're fine... whitey here's the one who literally shit in the thread...

TWICE... :p

Scott

Content Contributor
Ambassador
Feb 1, 2018
I told him he could pull the plug any time...LOL.

Maybe it should have been called "The Hood"...LOL
The funny thing is that I've been reading about Mr. Rogers for a few days, so I kept thinking of this as a twisted, dirty neighborhood he'd be really disappointed in...

"Wingnut, how do you feel about other people seeing your feces in the thread? Isn't it embarrassing?"

:p

WingNut

Idiot Savant and Good Dood
Ambassador
Feb 25, 2018
The funny thing is that I've been reading about Mr. Rogers for a few days, so I kept thinking of this as a twisted, dirty neighborhood he'd be really disappointed in...

"Wingnut, how do you feel about other people seeing your feces in the thread? Isn't it embarrassing?"

:p
Not at all...as far as the fecal matter...Mr. Rogers was a true icon for those of us that can relate...I would never do anything to bring disrepute...to that...but "WingNut's Neighborhood" just jumped out...LOL

Now let me get my sweater on...it's cold as shit here...:)

WingNut

Idiot Savant and Good Dood
Ambassador
Feb 25, 2018
Shit they are calling for snow here tomorrow...WTF...I've had it...LOL

Last edited: