Sold Panerai Submersible 364 - 47mm Titanium Rubber strap - EU

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

Sub16610

Jan 26, 2018
Shipping From
EU
Shipping To
EU
Item Source
Another Forum
Item Condition
Used
Price
Shipping Price
Currency
EURO
Payment
Paypal Gift (No Notes)
Terms
I have read Horology Board's Terms and Conditions
PAM 364
Amazing 47 mm Panerai Titanium 365 Submersible, bought from another member on RWI:
https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/replica-watch-sales/301179-panerai-364
Then I take care removing scratches from the case at 7 o'clock, lowered the gam on cannon pinion to level it to hands level, added a gasket in the tube and lubed , aligned datewheel to date window, then I made a waterproof test passing 10 Bar without any problem (before , without the o-ring in the crown/tube it can't pass neither 1 Bar pressure test.
The movement is clena and runs smoothly, I can attach picture on timergrapher to proof it runs great, it also have full power reserve for an A7750 movement.
Lume is amazing, only the datewheel is a little bit fidgety when using the quick set. it flippes over with some help, so better move it by little steps avoiding to change date from 6pm to 3 am as I do on all my watches and it helps to not break date change wheels. It change date automatically without any problem when runs near 12am.
I will attach a light brown strap used 3 times very nice on it. (pics tomorrow, I will take when I will get back home).

MEZhHTu.jpg

lI7IxNR.jpg

WJYRwMV.jpg

QwZ3Bho.jpg

PoqK9aS.jpg

36o4O2p.jpg

dwAGjOj.jpg

zHNoWB8.jpg

I will wait for the green light from Moderators before answer PMs

Please Only EU buyers to avoid customs problems.
Paypal payment (only gift without comments) is accepted
Price 160 Eur plus Trackable Shipping (cost depends on destination) Only EU

Disclaimer:

1- This is a used watch, NOT new. So expect some wear on it. WYSIWYG

2- Asking questions does NOT mean that the watch in on hold. PM me with "I TAKE IT" and I hold it for a couple of hours so You can make payment.

3, I will not take it back even if You find it too big, too small, too shiny or Your girlfriend think You are crazy for spending this amout on some fake stuff!

4- Buyer assume customs risk (I have never had a customs problem with any of my sales)
and I am not responsible for anything that happens after i ship out.
Postal workers playing soccer with the package and its resulting in a broken watch is one the buyer.
It will of course be packed properly and shipped well packed in bubble wrap in a padded envelope in the same condition I have described it in.

5- This is a fake watch, a counterfeit made by underpaid china workers in an abandoned warehouse.
If You are looking for perfection and no flaws I suggest You start saving up for the genuine and not buy replicas
cause they will always have flaws and they will break eventually and when they do I will not repair or send You a new one.

6- I reserve the right to choose buyer.

7- After sales is done/closed, watch will be shipped asap (1-2 working days) with a tracking number, when the envelope will be no more in my hands but into Postal/Courier services, during shipping, I'll not responsible about his fate (lost, damaged, blocked from customs or a simple delay for the delivery) so don't ask me.