Pictorial Review - Patek Phillipe 530

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

MAJ75

Content Contributor
Feb 25, 2018
Hi All,

I have been on something of a buying spree lately. A combination of the right pieces cropping up, bonus time & easing back on my medication!

I had planned to join the PP club a while ago & I have been admiring these pieces from afar. My collection was short of a yellow gold cased dress watch so I decided to settle on this.

It's one of those pieces that is completely out of reach gen wise in my lifetime but I love the design to bits.

DC will correct me if I'm wrong but I believe this is a replication of the 530 though the case back & TDs list it as the 130.

The archive photos of gens often have it paired with brown/tan straps & again because of my collection having an IWC 3714 with a dark strap (blue gator) I decided to order something & have it ready for when my piece arrived from the Far East.

I bought through Mary who also hooked the IWC up & the whole process went perfectly. I must say at this stage I'm fairly relaxed about the whole process: Payment, waiting, QC, Transit & Delivery I don't sweat the details.

I absolutely love this piece it is really nicely finished with a great hand wound movement that all being well will prove reliable.

Please see below my pictures, I'm delighted to have added this to my daily rotation (pictured with supplied black strap & changed onto the new one).
PP1.jpg

PP2.jpg

PP3.jpg

PP4.jpg

PP5.jpg

PP6.jpg

PP8.jpg

PP11.jpg

PP12.jpg

PP13.jpg

PP14.jpg

Reactions: Cristobal