---WW--- PP Nautilus 5711 on Vic genuine alligator strap

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

smp_lover

Supporting Vendor
Mar 2, 2018
Shipping From
Other
Shipping To
World Wide
Item Source
Trusted Dealer
Item Condition
Used
Price
Shipping Price
Currency
USD
Payment
Paypal (No Notes), Paypal Gift (No Notes)
Terms
I have read Horology Board's Terms and Conditions
Here's a good deal for someone to get. Bought it more than a year ago, BPv2. It has a miyota decorated movement, runs fine and no issues with it.

Watch has hairlines and very subtle scratches, it is a used watch so don't expect perfect condition, no dents or serious deep scratches though.

I made an alligator strap for it, it has inserts that were specifically developed to fit the case.

The watch was worn on the strap no more than a handful of times so it has full nine lives left in it, it's virtually new.

The only thing is that i've lost one of the bars that holds the strap on the case, so i used an AP15400 screw bar which works like a charm and is even more secure than the original pin bar.

$360 shipped (consider the strap alone would run more than $200)

now to pictures

NqzOIqU.jpg

ixlAxnT.jpg

EO9EApZ.jpg

z31fec5.jpg

z93kWAS.jpg

n5KRXBL.jpg

QxZadZR.jpg

Reactions: JackJ1980