PP troubles

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

Bumper

Mar 6, 2018
AZ
Hey all,
I'm trying to deal with one of the TD's, easy so far, but when I try to send funds using pp goods and services (TD's preferred) I get two boxes that need to be completed.
Recipients name and country. I tried putting "None" for name, that seems ok, but country is a drop down box. I tried omitting my ship to address, same issues.
I was logged in to pp, got past recipient email addy and funds amount (USD), I don't know where to go from here? I suggested gift, but TD prefers G&S.
TD is very helpful and patient BTW.
Kind Regards

Luxuracer

Noob Friendly
Feb 23, 2018
Ask the TD to send you an invoice ... then you would use PP to pay the invoice.
That would be the easiest way ... @Bumper

muscles

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2017
TD's would do G&S because if they do PP Gift, they get flagged... at least that's what I thought from my discussion with one. What about WU, is that an option?

OP
Bumper

Bumper

Mar 6, 2018
AZ
Thanks for the reply @muscles I didn't know gift may cause a flag, good to know. G&S is fine, I just thought maybe gift would get around the request for recipient name and country. TD couldn't do an invoice, won't mention reason here. I can't think of any other way around the name and country.
I tried WU a couple years ago with silix, used local grocery store WU, it came up with fraud flags warning me off. I have no reason to not trust silix, probably just the nature of the business.
I think I will try WU online, maybe I can avoid the frustration this time? Any suggestions for WU account and transaction?
Thanx

Luxuracer

Noob Friendly
Feb 23, 2018
I think I will try WU online, maybe I can avoid the frustration this time? Any suggestions for WU account and transaction?
Thanx
I always used WU payments when I first tried out a new TD.
The 'best' way to send WU payment is cash at WU agents (office or counter). You will save in WU fee, CC fee. It's the cheapest and fastest. Money will be available in minutes.

Best of luck

PlanetZoom

Active Enthusiast
Ambassador
Jan 20, 2018
CONUS
I always used WU payments when I first tried out a new TD.
The 'best' way to send WU payment is cash at WU agents (office or counter). You will save in WU fee, CC fee. It's the cheapest and fastest. Money will be available in minutes.

Best of luck
True.

The first time I used WU, I tried to use it online. Couldn't get it to work. I then tried in person and everything went smoothly.