Sold Rolex 114060 No Date, Noob V7 w/ 2xAR and PPM

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

WatchnScotch

Content Contributor
Dec 26, 2017
Shipping From
CONUS
Shipping To
CONUS
Item Source
Trusted Dealer
Item Condition
Used
Price
Shipping Price
Currency
USD
Payment
Paypal Gift (No Notes)
Terms
I have read Horology Board's Terms and Conditions
For sale is my Noob 114060 No Date. Watch runs great, some minor scratches here and there as you would expect from a used watch. I had 2xAR installed on the crystal which really makes the dial pop! You may see some small marks in the AR, but they only show up in pictures really, in real life they are unnoticeable. Also, the platinum paint mod was performed on the insert to make it closer to gen. One extra link is included. I am asking $350 + $7.50 shipping on this one. Payment by PayPal gift only. Free shipping to Diplomats. Shipped via USPS Priority mail either the same day or next day. Thanks for looking! I am located in CONUS and would only like to ship to CONUS to start.

akRBzz4.jpg

WXr4UYL.jpg

Mm78eJe.jpg

YZvU3uZ.jpg

lGtGeZo.jpg

ag6p5Mk.jpg

gzGQ90M.jpg

u8HJirx.jpg

RAngvyS.jpg

6oPNL0j.jpg