Sold Rolex 1680 with Vietnam case and ETA 2846 - beautiful build by INTERAKTIV [EU]

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

rwatch0

Content Contributor
Feb 15, 2018
Belgium
Shipping From
EU
Shipping To
EU
Item Source
Another Member
Item Condition
New Item
Price
Shipping Price
Currency
EURO
Payment
Paypal (No Notes), Paypal Gift (No Notes)
Terms
I have read Horology Board's Terms and Conditions
Up for sale today a beautiful vintage Rolex ref. 1680 built by @interaktiv.

HVS approval by @muscles and @GMTG0D. Thanks!
I sent them all documents/pics/proof of convo and transaction with interaktiv.

Tagged pics:
yns7qaI.jpg
rvhTJEM.jpg

Although built and modded by interaktiv it's a new watch with a new regulated movement so I think I can safely state this above as a new watch.

The build is based on a Vietnam case with regulated ETA 2846 movement, I received it from interaktiv Feb 21.
I first opted for a Cartel case but changed my mind as interaktiv told me this Vietnam case is totally gen like, takes a gen movement if wanted so later, inscriptions between the lugs and crown height are correct.

I tried to make close ups of the case and inscriptions, interaktiv made some too which you can find through the link below.

Parts/mods list
Vietnam case reworked
Dial and hands Yuki reworked
ETA 2846 lowbeat regulated
Yuki insert not faded
Cartel pearl
Phong crown

Price breakdown
Yuki dial with matching hands €130
ETA 2846 lowbeat movement with service €150
Plexi €20
Phong crown €35
DWO €30
Yuki insert €60
Express Shipment €25
Vietnam case €650
Work €150

Total €1250

I will ask @interaktiv to confirm the work done and the price paid.

The watch is beautiful, awesome as ever coming prepared and modded by interaktiv.
Still, after now having it for 2 weeks I find I am not wearing it, feeling it. So I only take it out of the winder to make pics for you guys, I like you all a lot but that's a bit too much :)

I discussed it yesterday first with interaktiv as I felt very bad towards him. But the great guy he is he says all tastes are personal and fully understands my decision to sell it. Also, he knows I am a big fan of his work, other builds will follow.

So my total costs were €1250, I am asking €1200 for it now, shipped within EU.

Payment via PayPal Friends and Family, NO NOTES!

I have the right to choose my buyer, some of you have bought more than 1 watch from me, I appreciate a returning customer :)

All of the usual disclaimers apply.

The watch will be packed very well and shipped via a tracked service. I will ship on the next business day after payment has been cleared.

Buyer assumes all import/customs risks. I will provide pictures of the packaging and postage labels. Once it leaves my hands - I'm not responsible.

Still, I am known to feel and be very responsible for my sales.
Obviously I haven't sold much here on HB yet but I have +2200 posts on RWI and (had before the break down) +40 sales there with 100% satisfaction rate.

Members who know me well enough to vouch for me
@chronomate
@Kilowattore
@CMaster
and of course,
@interaktiv !

Thanks

Onto the pictures..
dlmdrZr.jpg
1KekqAN.jpg
Wxci6sL.jpg
L43dmHc.jpg
Aa2CnOx.jpg
9LnFlj7.jpg

Build pics made by interaktiv
https://imageshack.com/a/vMvl/1

Other pics I already posted on forum:
X1eeTR.jpg
HPYihD.jpg
LnXa7a.jpg
cIbsfW.jpg
1DSmGl.jpg
TWSlamx.jpg
W8yJmQL.jpg
dIop1Cv.jpg
qRmh4pM.jpg
IBwP9NR.jpg
3ivluBj.jpg
fbbOQ2e.jpg
KEgHO2d.jpg

interaktiv

Content Contributor
Feb 22, 2018
I can confirm all parts, work process and price!

GLWS!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: rwatch0

alhig72

Content Contributor
Feb 11, 2018
Uk
Nice, I also vouch for your integrity so anyone can but from you with confidence

Sent from my Lenovo P2a42 using Tapatalk

Nuvolablue

Content Contributor
Feb 23, 2018
Great watch here R! A bit out of my price range, but GLWS.

Buy with confidence people. Great seller here.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk