Sold Rolex GMT Master II 116710LN ICHS movement, dial and hands, noob v7 "CHS conversion kit"

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

Rx4Time

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 23, 2017
Shipping From
CONUS
Shipping To
CONUS
Item Source
Other
Item Condition
Like New
Price
Shipping Price
Payment
Paypal Gift (No Notes)
Terms
I have read Horology Board's Terms and Conditions
Up for your consideration is a used, but like new, working ICHS movement from a noob 7 v GMT . The movement prior to removal ran loosing a couple of seconds daily (about 1-3), wound smoothly and rotor was quiet. It had a 36+ hour power reserve. Minimal hours of use as the watch was obtained in november and Misiekiped completed the franken project late January. The movement will be packaged as shown, hacked and bubble wrapped in a flat rate box. I will do everything in my power to be sure it arrives in the same condition as pictured and will not be removing it from the box as pictured unless requested. Please see pictures and video, however, this should be in like new condition. Asking $150 shipped in CONUS. I will consider international shipping at additional cost, but this will be as buyer’s risk for any customs, seizures, and losses. Payment is by PP, gift, no notes. Any questions please ask. Thanks for looking!

On to the pictures:

OP
Rx4Time

Rx4Time

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 23, 2017
I should mention this has the green, superluminova, indices and hands. If requested I'll open the box and charge it to show lume, but it was even and bright. Also, the attached rep crown in included.

OP
Rx4Time

Rx4Time

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 23, 2017
After consulting with those who are more knowledgeable of pricing, let's adjust the price to $150