Rolex Wristies

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

rwatch0

Content Contributor
Feb 15, 2018
Belgium
So, you know I have some fabulous builds by kilowattore, tripdog and interaktiv :)
And I thought to try one for myself. Of course I am a total noob but with help and advice (thank you @alhig72 and @Kilowattore) and a lot of reading I get there (very slowly...).

Anyway, some pics here, as today I received the lightly aged HR dial and hands I ordered from them. I already prepared a Cartel case that I shaved the CG's and worked on, drilled lugholes 2mm etc.
Added an Athaya 700 tube and crown and on top a T19 crystal from Sternkreuz.
Inside is a 2836 that I had in a 1680, I want to swap it for a low beat movement as that would be more accurate with the 5513 model.
When I do that I will also age the hands a bit more as they are shining like a mirror :)

u0WKO69.jpg
UiNOmSJ.jpg
gZa8HZn.jpg
KuqhYqo.jpg

interaktiv

Content Contributor
Feb 22, 2018
So, you know I have some fabulous builds by kilowattore, tripdog and interaktiv :)
And I thought to try one for myself. Of course I am a total noob but with help and advice (thank you @alhig72 and @Kilowattore) and a lot of reading I get there (very slowly...).

Anyway, some pics here, as today I received the lightly aged HR dial and hands I ordered from them. I already prepared a Cartel case that I shaved the CG's and worked on, drilled lugholes 2mm etc.
Inside is a 2836 that I had in a 1680, I want to swap it for a low beat movement as that would be more accurate with the 5513 model.
When I do that I will also age the hands a bit more as they are shining like a mirror :)

View attachment 5559
View attachment 5560
View attachment 5561
View attachment 5562
Very nice, I like it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: rwatch0

alhig72

Content Contributor
Feb 11, 2018
Uk

View attachment 5559
View attachment 5560
View attachment 5561
View attachment 5562
That turned out nice mate

Sent from my Lenovo P2a42 using Tapatalk

Replica01

Content Contributor
Jan 27, 2018

View attachment 5559
View attachment 5560
View attachment 5561
View attachment 5562
Great work R., compliments!

Verstuurd vanaf mijn F5321 met Tapatalk