RWI in exile

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

profcrystal

Supporting Vendor
Dec 30, 2017
navigation is great but may take a while to get the word out to RWI members. Has anyone mentioned this new forum on RWG or RG?

bangsters

Content Contributor
Dec 23, 2017
CONUS
www.pixelsbin.com
I haven't, except to those I know. Not sure if RWG will be ok to advertise a new forum there? Feel free to let them know though, hopefully we can get other members to join. An additional board is a welcome addition.

Last edited:

Watches2Play

Timelord
Ambassador
Dec 27, 2017
I’m not sure the other boards would like us directly advertising on their pages but if you know anyone personally, feel free to invite them.

Timnic54

NWBIG
Horologist
Jan 16, 2018
Bangkok
I think this board has great potential. Much as I will always continue to to support RWI, I feel there is definitely a place for an alternative venue . I will be spending time here and doing my best to encourage other to do the same. Great job on the format and the choice of Xenoforo . Looks great and works well. I will certainly not disappear as soon as RWI is up and running again.

Ssouthall6

Jan 26, 2018
Nice to see some familiar faces here. Another watch forum for me to spend way too much time looking at...the missus will be over the moon