---WW--- TC Bezel Assemblies Complete

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

SSTEEL

Shipping From
EU
Shipping To
World Wide
Item Source
Trusted Dealer
Item Condition
Used
Price
Shipping Price
Payment
Paypal Gift (No Notes)
Terms
I have read Horology Board's Terms and Conditions
Up next are three TC complete Bezel Assemblies, €65 euros each shipped. They all come complete with click springs, and gaskets ready for your franken.

39745797490_72895accf3_k.jpgDSC02274 by S STEEL, on Flickr

I have some TC movement holders/screws, dials, TC inserts, and bracelets available soon.

OP
SSTEEL

SSTEEL

Thanks, ok, I have x 5 V6 TC bezel assemblies available.

I have several TC 16610 LN dials available, 2 16610 LV maxi dials available, 3 TC bracelets from V6. several TC movement holders with those special screws for gen 3135 fitment, x5 V4 TC DWO, and x 21 V3 TC DWO available.

Also available are x 35 LN TC Bezel Inserts, many brand new, many like new, and several used, showing signs of wear, but will snap into a TC Bezel ring perfectly, all are from super franken builds over the last few years.

Reason for selling all these now is that I've now moved onto 3135 movements in Submariners, BK/TC, and genstiens.

OP
SSTEEL

SSTEEL

Not that I'm aware of, when I purchased Thomas's remaining stock, he highlighted PA 1 and PA 2 Bezel assembles, those I have already sold, all I know is these I have available are V6 bezel assemblies, and are peretty much gen spec, they all have a gen click to, and I've had gen bezel assemblies on my bench, these are the next best thing to gen .

tribal

Feb 26, 2018
How much for a V4 DWO and a Bracelet?
Thanks

Gesendet von meinem MI 4S mit Tapatalk

ginopino

Jan 25, 2018
Not that I'm aware of, when I purchased Thomas's remaining stock, he highlighted PA 1 and PA 2 Bezel assembles, those I have already sold, all I know is these I have available are V6 bezel assemblies, and are peretty much gen spec, they all have a gen click to, and I've had gen bezel assemblies on my bench, these are the next best thing to gen .
thanks mate... pm for you incoming.

OP
SSTEEL

SSTEEL

Thanks, ok, I have x 5 V6 TC bezel assemblies available.

I have several TC 16610 LN dials available, 2 16610 LV maxi dials available, 3 TC bracelets from V6. several TC movement holders with those special screws for gen 3135 fitment, x5 V4 TC DWO, and x 21 V3 TC DWO available.

Also available are x 35 LN TC Bezel Inserts, many brand new, many like new, and several used, showing signs of wear, but will snap into a TC Bezel ring perfectly, all are from super franken builds over the last few years.

Reason for selling all these now is that I've now moved onto 3135 movements in Submariners, BK/TC, and genstiens.
Update of stock availability

x 3 TC V6 Bezel Assemblies
x 18 TC LN Inserts
x 1 V6 TC Bracelet
x 2 TC V4 DWO
x 9 TC V3 DWO
x 2 TC Movement Holders with screws