Sold Tudor Submariner 7928 Square Crown Guard built by tripdog [EU]

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

rwatch0

Content Contributor
Feb 15, 2018
Belgium
Shipping From
EU
Shipping To
EU
Item Source
Another Forum
Item Condition
Used
Price
Shipping Price
Currency
EURO
Payment
Paypal Gift (No Notes)
Terms
I have read Horology Board's Terms and Conditions
Up for sale is a beautiful!! Tudor Submariner 7928 Square Crown Guard built by tripdog.

Tripdog after building it actually made a thread on the watch, it is here
https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/vintage-watches/276844-tudor-submariner-7928-square-crown-guard

As you can see by the pics he did a magnificent job on reshaping and reworking the Cartel case, bezel, crown etc., the only things not Cartel are the crystal and the dial.

The dial is from eBay, a Vietnam dial, very nice quality!

I bought this off @Stuessi last January while RWI was down. I paid him €370 for the watch on a leather strap.

It came with the original general Cartel sub case back so I bought the correct case back with inscription for it from HR, paid €50 for it.

I also installed a new Miyota 8215 movement in it, which is running like clockwork :)

So in total I paid €420 for it and I'm selling it for €400 incl shipping to EU now.

The watch sweeps and winds perfectly smooth.

I have the right to choose my buyer, some of you have bought more than 1 watch from me, I appreciate a returning customer :)

All of the usual disclaimers apply.

The watch will be packed very well and shipped via a tracked service. I will ship on the next business day after payment has been cleared.

Buyer assumes all import/customs risks. I will provide pictures of the packaging and postage labels. Once it leaves my hands - I'm not responsible.
Still, I would suggest you may feel very safe to buy from me, I have +45 sales over at RWI with 100% feedback

Payment via PayPal Friends and Family, NO NOTES!

Onto the pictures..
Tagged pics
fB3jNWi.jpg

Other pics
10Q8TMe.jpg
o0w0PN9.jpg
FxRWq9m.jpg
Ps0JbpA.jpg
JZY7cvC.jpg
AerNi8k.jpg
RCcecMg.jpg

Reactions: Replica01