Watchsmith

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

Cristobal

Jan 26, 2018
Is there anyone watchsmiths on this board that works on AP’s? I just received my AP today and there’s lint or something on the minute hand. I need someone to get it off for me..I’ll go crazy if I have to keep looking at it!! Thanks! D3DAA2D1-5A04-4F5A-86BD-AD9216059FE9.png

OP
Cristobal

Cristobal

Jan 26, 2018
Do it yourself. its just removing the stem and 2 movement screws.
I’ve never done any type of work like that so I wouldn’t dare try. It’s all good though, I sent the watch out to get the issue resolved.

auskip07

Mar 13, 2018
Atlanta ga
I’ve never done any type of work like that so I wouldn’t dare try. It’s all good though, I sent the watch out to get the issue resolved.
well, fakes are great for practice.. because at the end of the day its just a fake watch. Its no harder than turning a screw drive