Weekly Wristies 04/03/23 - 04/09/23

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
WELCOME to Monday, folks! Hope it turns out to be a great time for all! Today's ride is this old 150M SEIKO DIVER'S automatic watch with day/date function. Smooth seconds hand. Like a lot of old SEIKOS, it can't be wound but instead, has to be swung around to wind it. Lume is so-so. dave:

Reactions: Buddhabar
OP
D

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
HI, Group!

For the second day of the week, I decided to pull out this old ALPHA Daytona homage chronograph, which has a mechanical, or wind up, movement. The dial & hand treatments strongly mimic the ROLEX Daytona, so this homage is excellent; the pushers are both screw down, just like the Rolex. "Oyster" style bracelet is solid, but light. When you can't afford the original, this ALPHA homage is the most logical step. dave:

OP
D

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
Hi, Gang!

It's HUMPDAY, so that means the weekend is now in sight!

Today's ride is this fine SEIKO 5 SPORTS automatic watch I acquired several years ago. It IS a beauty, runs smoothly and accurately, and feels comfy on the 'ole wrist. Lume is strong on the hands... . dave:

OP
D

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
Hey Gang,
This is a newly acquired Pagani Design Sub Automatic. I acquired it from a mate on WatchUSeek.com. It is an excellent homage to the Rolex Sub; it has a NH35A 24 jewel movement and about 2.5x cyclops. It's a beautiful watch for the price.
Dave:

IMG_7980

IMG_7981

IMG_7982

IMG_7983