Weekly Wristies, 12/19/22 to 12/25/22

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
Hi, Gang!

After a chaotic week or two, I finally have the chance and the attitude to do some postings here on the wristies. My beloved wife has been battling cancer for the past couple weeks and is doing the best she can, and I'm trying to help, which at times can be very depressing. Since all this started, I've lost interest in a lot of my activities but my wife has encouraged me to restart some of my hobbies to take my mind off her challenges; thus, this post featuring a lightly worn PAGANI DESIGN Daytona-style chrono, that has a very smooth timer/seconds hand sweep. I don't wear this beauty too often is because the hands blend too easily into the dial/face, rendering telling time difficult -- OR maybe it's because I'm an old fart @ 75 years old. heh! dave;

OP
D

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
HI, Gang!

Here goes a second posting for Christmas week; today, one of my constant back up watches I keep out whenever I'm not certain to wear: NO DATE ROLEX SUBMARINER 116640, I believe: good looking, nice dial details, decent lume when activated, etc. With this model, I don't have to fiddle with the date. dave:

]

OP
D

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
HI, Gang!

Another lightly worn watch (in my collection) is this PARNIS GMT/MASTER II homage (old photo) on a gorgeous jubilee bracet. Good eyecandy, it's a pleasure to wear; but as I've noted before, I really haven't been in the mood to wear anything; I've been encouraged to get back into my hobby. dave:

OP
D

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
Today is Thursday, a/k/a PAMSDAY, gang, and I'm trying to get things back in order. This PAM RADIOMIR automatic I secured from someone somewhere. It's decent in its appearance and operation; the power reserve indicator is fake and thus doesn't work. The strap is soft and compliant & complements the "gold" case. I don't recall what it's value was. dave:

OP
D

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
Another day with the PARNIS GMT/MASTER II automatic. I wish you ALL a very Merry Christmas and Joyous New Year. dave: