Weekly Wristshots 11th - 17th March

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
Hi, Gang!
This is a wristie to cover both last night and tonight. TIMES IQ 3-GMT watch purchased from a Walmart dealer, of all places. I had seen several pics of this beauty from forum mates and knew just then I needed to acquire this. Couldn't find the low cost one some mentioned (@ $65) so paid $110 for this, excluding shipping. Arrived -- with a dead battery, so I was able to replace the dead one myself; didn't want to return it because, apparently, these models (T2P426) are vanishing. The IntelliQuartz system works quite well and the GMT hand moves easily around the dial. The hand stack is very attractive; and with the case on the leather strap, VERY alluring. Although the lume on the major hands works very well, the patented INDIGLO feature is just great! dave:

SOME EXTRA PICS;

OP
Oris

Oris

Public Figure
Ambassador
Jan 29, 2018
Australia
Hi, Gang!
This is a wristie to cover both last night and tonight. TIMES IQ 3-GMT watch purchased from a Walmart dealer, of all places. I had seen several pics of this beauty from forum mates and knew just then I needed to acquire this. Couldn't find the low cost one some mentioned (@ $65) so paid $110 for this, excluding shipping. Arrived -- with a dead battery, so I was able to replace the dead one myself; didn't want to return it because, apparently, these models (T2P426) are vanishing. The IntelliQuartz system works quite well and the GMT hand moves easily around the dial. The hand stack is very attractive; and with the case on the leather strap, VERY alluring. Although the lume on the major hands works very well, the patented INDIGLO feature is just great! dave:

SOME EXTRA PICS;

Being a huge fan of dual/multiple timezone watches, I've seriously considered one of these on a few occasions. Nice to see one 'in the wild' with you there, Dave :)

frederico

Diplomat
Diplomat
May 19, 2018
The Netherlands
Hi, Gang!

SOME EXTRA PICS;

Nice watch Dave
Is it the foto or is it in real a big watch?

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Reactions: dave47 and Oris

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
Hi, Gang! Here's a new watch I thought I'd NEVER purchase -- but DID: This STAUER URBAN BLUE quartz strap watch. I saw it in a magazine ad for $29.95 or so, "saving" a lot of money. I really liked its clean lines and minimalist design. Watch measures 48mm x 12mm; watch lugs are 21mm. Haven't tested any lume yet, but I'll see later. dave: