Weekly Wristshots 8th - 14th April

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
Hi, Gang!
For HUMPDAY, this special edition BULOVA WW II homage, quartz with the tuning fork dial. At first, I was going to sell it; but after wearing it around the apartment and doing some quick research, changed my mind -- for now. It's an interesting piece, with the case measuring 40mm (w/o crown; 43mm with) x 10mm on army green cloth strap (w/ reinforced holes) with interesting lamination: the hour/minute hands glow light a candle; at the same time, the numbers on the dial glow softly. Neat! dave:

ONE MORE …

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
HI, Gang!
A Friday night post!! Old PARNIS Chronograph on nato I picked up M2M somewhere some time ago. A decent watch, it has a quality detailed dial, comfortable & attractive wrist presence; however, I have several variations of this, including an Air Blue version, so I'll probably sell this soon. dave: