Weekly Wristshots december 31- january 7

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
HAPPY NEW YEAR, Gang!
For the past several days I've been wearing this ROLEX SEADWELLER with APPLIED cyclops, hoping to post it. Been too busy until now to do so. This is an old SEADWELLER to which I applied a cyclops, hoping to imitate the newer SDs that are out. It didn't quite work out because I believe the old Sea Dweller's date window is too small, so even a claimed 2.5x cyclops (from what's his name's website for watch parts) didn't have much of the desired effect. dave:
ROLEX.SEADWELLER.w.Applied.%20cyclops%20009_zpshvfya7zn.jpg
ROLEX.SEADWELLER.w.Applied.%20cyclops%20004_zpscitzio3r.jpg
ROLEX.SEADWELLER.w.Applied.%20cyclops%20006_zpspznpqefr.jpg
ROLEX.SEADWELLER.w.Applied.%20cyclops%20005_zpsrqmahplo.jpg

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
Hi, Group!
It's HUMPDAY, so let's celebrate with some nice-lookin' pieces. For today, this DHGATE purchase: a ROLEX Air King that appears to be a solid buy for under $100. To these eyes, the Air King appears finished very well, has a smooth seconds sweep, a solid & hefty Oyster bracelet, and a solid weight-- 146 grams. In short, it doesn't feel cheap. Sometimes you CAN pick up a nice treasure on The Gate. dave:
ROLEX.Air.King.w.Green.Seconds.Hand%20009_zpsnwt01wjo.jpg
ROLEX.Air.King.w.Green.Seconds.Hand%20004_zpsmf2ifx6j.jpg
ROLEX.Air.King.w.Green.Seconds.Hand%20005_zpsytg4kjeu.jpg
ROLEX.Air.King.w.Green.Seconds.Hand%20005_zpsytg4kjeu.jpg