Where it all started...........

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

MAJ75

Content Contributor
Feb 25, 2018
I just wanted to write a brief note on where I got started.

Back in late 2015 I don't remember how or why exactly but I stumbled across RWI, as most newbies are I was blown away by the window into the world of replicas that was provided by that resource. I read, read some more & researched eventually getting brave enough to send circa $450 dollars to someone I had never met in China. When the Noob V2 ND Rolie Sub arrived it blew me away & still a couple of years on I am astonished how how well put together that piece was. I now shed a little tear everytime I see someone agonising over the smallest detail seemingly looking for any reason not to take the plunge.

I am really thankful to have found this world, manifesting itself in several inter-linked communities & I now look forward to getting my daily fix across the various platforms. Though I operate on the periphery (where I am quite happy) I enjoy watching the cut & thrust but sometimes wonder why we attract so many sketchy characters who seem to come & go with greater regularity than ever.

I have been fortunate to build a collection that I have become reasonably content with, a mixture of gens & reps. One thing that hasn't really changed though is that like many I feel I will always be like a junkie searching for his next fix as I constantly look at what I will be investing in next (just one more then the collection is complete.....).

The initial phase that so many can identify with of bulk buying has passed me by but has been replaced with the more dangerous Frankening curiosity mixed with aspiring to buy ever more expensive gens.

I love being part of the community & I'm thankful for the knowledge, friendship & good times it has given me along with awakening a passion for photography that I love as much as the watches.......

Here is my beautiful entry to the rep world now being enjoyed by it's second owner.........

ND SUB2.jpg
FIN5.jpg