Wrist shots weekly, Mar 5 - Mar 12, 2018, show your stuff

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

minty007

Once in a while you get shown the light...
Diplomat
Feb 20, 2018
Colorado, USA
Today, it's the seldom-seen MB Timewalker GMT. The red-tipped GMT hand is semi-functional: making full revolutions but can't be set independently. It's mounted on a supple MB rubber with a nicely-finished buckle. Overall, not a bad looking rep...

yNkS7qb.jpg

DIRNuq6.jpg

minty007

Once in a while you get shown the light...
Diplomat
Feb 20, 2018
Colorado, USA
Hi all,

I'm posting this as a shout out to HB, @muscles and the gang for putting together such an awesome forum.

These are pics of the Versa quad winder that I was very fortunate to win in the inaugural Diplomat raffle. What a great prize... The winder is made of sturdy poly resin. The four independent motors are very quiet and each has a variety of winder modes. The lid with the see-through portholes flips open for easy access. As you can see, the individual sections swallow up even the most beastly watches with ease. It's only been running a day now, but so far I'm impressed.

Thanks again to Muscles and the entire HB team!

dgbnfEa.jpg

VUMcg2D.jpg

rwatch0

Content Contributor
Feb 15, 2018
Belgium
Hi all,

I'm posting this as a shout out to HB, @muscles and the gang for putting together such an awesome forum.

These are pics of the Versa quad winder that I was very fortunate to win in the inaugural Diplomat raffle. What a great prize... The winder is made of sturdy poly resin. The four independent motors are very quiet and each has a variety of winder modes. The lid with the see-through portholes flips open for easy access. As you can see, the individual sections swallow up even the most beastly watches with ease. It's only been running a day now, but so far I'm impressed.

Thanks again to Muscles and the entire HB team!

View attachment 7160

View attachment 7161
Congrats on those winders, very very nice! And thanks for posting your shout out which I fully endorse.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Reactions: minty007