wristies 4-19 to 4-25

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
This entry is for both Monday and today, Tuesday. Last night I had to take wifey to the Emergency Room for female problems; after 4.5 hours there we left (she's all right) but got to bed by 3:45 a.m., so no wristies. Tonight is different: TAG HEUER AQUARACER 300 meters on a ********** strap. (Can't remember, so, well, hopefully someone can remind me what type of strap it is. 300 meters water resistance, automatic movement, and heavy, well made case -- a present from my wife several years ago while on a cruise to the Caribbean. Love it. dave:

IMG_0331

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
It's HUMPDAY, so we're half way there... !

Today, my fav. "traveling watch" climbs out of its residence and goes for a ride -- old TAG HEUER ACQUARACER 500 M quartz powered "heavy" watch (on which I added a new quartz cell after a ten-year run. Another gift from beloved wifey during an '07 cruise to the Caribbean. It evolved into my favorite traveling watch because of its size, dial, lume, and just gorgeous appearance. dave:

IMG_0342

IMG_0344
IMG_0344
IMG_0344

Reactions: minty007