WTB: Crown and stem for ARF 116650 "4130"- a7750

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

Diverdown60

Diplomat
Diplomat
Mar 24, 2018
East Coast U.S.A.
'Freakin' winding stem broke off leaving part of it in crown post. So - Please let me know if you have or know best place to source a complete stem and crown for the ARF daytona 116500. Think stem should be tap 10, 401-07

Or if anyone knows a good way to remove the section of winding stem from crown, please share with me.

Thanks !

OP
Diverdown60

Diverdown60

Diplomat
Diplomat
Mar 24, 2018
East Coast U.S.A.
Too bad, is not the simplest way to contact your Dealer and ask him for a new stemand crown

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
Sure, that would work. I haven't purchased any thing from China since my old friend Sean got out of the business.
Nothing wrong with buying from TD's, of course. Just decided I didn't always need the latest and greatest right away. I currently prefer sticking to m2m sales. Pick up lots of new, almost new pieces and bypass the fees, shipping and the long wait, out of stocks.... screwed up credit card charges, WU, BC, Not to mention the "lost ones" and customs grabs.
Just my choice. I've been in and out of this "hobby" longer than most of today's members have been on this earth.
With so many now into Franken and gensteins, there is always someone with a box full of extra parts.
I guess if I was in a hurry things may be different. Just an enjoyable hobby for me.
Just the way I roll, I guess.