Sold -- Yodog built 1675 LN --

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

Jbauers

Diplomat
Diplomat
Dec 22, 2017
Shipping From
CONUS
Shipping To
CONUS, EU, UK
Item Source
Another Member
Item Condition
Like New
Price
Shipping Price
Currency
USD
Payment
Paypal Gift (No Notes)
Terms
I have read Horology Board's Terms and Conditions
What's this all about? Yodog built 1675 LN with a few gen parts :)
Will ship to: USA, WW
Accepted payment methods: Paypal Gift
Movement: A2846
What warranty will you provide?:
None
What kind of condition is this in?: Used
Asking price: $1800usd
Shipping costs:
$0

Disclaimer:
- This is a used watch, do not expect a perfect mint watch
- I reserve the right to choose the buyer
- I will do my best should any issues occur with shipping, but buyer will be aware that responsibility of insured shipping is on their end
- WYSIWYG
- PayPal Gift, no notes

Description: Just had this built recently by yodog, a respected member in numerous forums. Sale is for the watch head only. It's been worn for a few days but remains in excellent condition with little to no scratches on the case. I have done my best to reflect the condition of the watch in my pictures. Dwo is slightly left-aligned. If that bothers you, let me show you the alignment on my gen 1675 (also left-aligned).

Beautiful piece, just in need of funds for something else at this time.

Here is the breakdown cost for full transparency:

Vietnam case: $600
Vietnam bezel: $100
Vietname dial: $200
A2846 movement (new): $139
DWO (open 6 & 9): $20
Hands (color matched): $50
Crystal: $20
Dial spacer: $10
Movement spacer: $10
GEN crown: $65
GEN insert: $450
Labor: $150

I decided to go with a gen insert because I felt there weren't any nice rep ones. Insert is brand new NOS.

Basic 2-3 priority shipping within conus is on me, with the option of expedited shipping and insurance at buyer's expense. I would prefer shipping within conus, but am open to WW shipping with cost on buyer. No trades. No returns. Watch strap not included. Payment made with PayPal Gift, no notes please.

Pics to come via Tapa