Sold ZF V3 IWC 5007 ardoise dial with stunning alligator strap

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

Bond tailored

Supporting Vendor
Feb 10, 2018
Canada
Shipping From
Other
Shipping To
World Wide
Item Source
Trusted Dealer
Item Condition
Like New
Price
Shipping Price
Currency
USD
Payment
Paypal Gift (No Notes)
Terms
I have read Horology Board's Terms and Conditions
I have to let go a couple of watches to fund another project so here it is

IWC 5007 ardoise dial on SS case

ZF V3

Visually perfect!! Maybe some very very light scuff from occasional wear but i couldn't find some

Great factory AR coating with blue hue, like gen

Keep AMAZING time! Reserve is more than 3 days!

That dial need to be seen in person to really appreciate it. NONE of my pics give it justice. It's just that beautiful. Great depth in it

Only ''blemish'' if i can call it like that are light scratches on the rotor. I tried unscrewing it to oil the rotor and my screwdriver slipped and scuffed a little but you have to get your nose on the glass to see it.

It comes on a (brand new!) gorgeous genuine alligator strap, made in Santoni style, all by hand (by me, Bond Tailored). Strap is fully handmade and the finish of the hide as well.

Curved lug bar strap

Lined in super comfy and beautiful genuine Alcantara too!

Paid 398$usd + shipping when it came out, strap is worth 209$usd, for a grand total of 607$ + shipping

Asking 500$usd including shipping

Buy it today and i'm throwing in a genuine black alligator strap (lightly used) for free! Also made by me

Will ship from Canada

3YMy0Du.jpg

LZvoUMr.jpg

IdFR8uz.jpg

2RDe4w1.jpg

EHjFCnV.jpg

GcjwZ26.jpg

9pd2xWN.jpg

Reactions: SinSir

JackJ1980

Content Contributor
Horologist
Dec 22, 2017
This picture of the strap shows how awesome it is. You sell these for $209? I cannot stress how much a good strap improves an iwc
9CDEA5A0-2A3C-4336-884D-1B239BADE73F.png