Best sub for a noob?

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

GBub

Feb 26, 2018
Morning all,

I'm a new member in search of the best sub. I can't be bothered to do any reading so could someone please provide with a link to a page where I can buy the best sub? The actual purchase page please, not just a generic research page. Thanks, much appreciated.

Only joking. I'm a fairly active member at RWG (and RWI pre hack) andI've come to learn more about a mythical best, a holy grail if you will - a thing they call the JJS 11610.

I'm also here to stop @Luxuracer annoying you with his constant 'Kakakas'. How successful I'll be, I cannot say, but I will do my utmost! Scout's honour.

Luxuracer

Noob Friendly
Feb 23, 2018
Morning all,

I'm a new member in search of the best sub. I can't be bothered to do any reading so could someone please provide with a link to a page where I can buy the best sub? The actual purchase page please, not just a generic research page. Thanks, much appreciated.
I am always available to help noobs. The answer to your question is very simple.
No research is needed and here is the link.

Buy your best Sub here!

Kakaka!

Luxuracer

Noob Friendly
Feb 23, 2018
BTW ... You should go back to your Noob V8 ... JJS 16610 is for adult, little ginger should stay away! ... @GBub

OP
GBub

GBub

Feb 26, 2018
13 minutes!!!!! It only took you 13 minutes to track me down and haunt me!

Sheesh.....

Luxuracer

Noob Friendly
Feb 23, 2018
I am just a supportive and helpful member ... who are willing to lend a hand to noob like you.

Kakaka!

OP
GBub

GBub

Feb 26, 2018
He doesn't need any welcoming. He will surely make himself at home, .... you'll see!
Buddy, don't tell anyone, but I've already raided the fridge in the clubroom and snaffled all the Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc. Slurp!

OP
GBub

GBub

Feb 26, 2018
Thank you very much. It's nice to be in at the beginning of a forum, I've always been a Johnny-turn-up-late elsewhere.

What the hell is a Johnny-turn-up-late? I'm just talking nonsense today!!?!