Best sub for a noob?

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.
OP
GBub

GBub

Feb 26, 2018
Thank you all for your kind welcome.

Now which of you buggers are one of the lucky ones to get first dibs on a JJS Supersub? I'm officially well-jell.

I'm just going to send JJS money via PayPal and keep sending it and sending it until he lets me have an LN.

Luxuracer

Noob Friendly
Feb 23, 2018
Thank you all for your kind welcome.

Now which of you buggers are one of the lucky ones to get first dibs on a JJS Supersub? I'm officially well-jell.

I'm just going to send JJS money via PayPal and keep sending it and sending it until he lets me have an LN.
Get in line .... Noob !!!

OP
GBub

GBub

Feb 26, 2018
Get in line .... Noob !!!
Sweet! JJS has approved me already, I'm number 11 on the list. Thanks Snuggles (that's what he said I can call him now that we're best buds).

If you'd like Lux, I'll take a few nice photos for you when I get my hands on it so you can have a closer look.

You're welcome!

Luxuracer

Noob Friendly
Feb 23, 2018