Movie Critic- RATE MOVIES HERE :)

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

Thrasher

The Annoyance Facilitator
Ambassador
Jan 5, 2018
I started this thread on a Motorcycle forum and its really worked out. Tell us about a Movie you just seen or a movie from the past that you love.
I will start.
Here off the top of my head a few great movies . Gone with the Wind, The Godfather, Saving private Ryan, Life is Beautiful, Seven, Rain Man, Fight Club, Pulp Fiction, Forest Gump, The sixth Sense, Braveheart, Titanic, Jaws, Alien, Star Wars all except the stupid Ewoks, Unforgiven, The Cowboys , True Grit, Father Goose, Aliens, Gran Torino, Lord of the Rings, Hobbit, ..... I could go on but

Reactions: PACCBET

HorFan

Todor!
Diplomat
Feb 12, 2018
[QUOTE="Thrasher, post: 25673 ...all except the stupid Ewoks[/QUOTE]

And Jar Jar Binks, can’t abide that one.

Reactions: Thrasher

PACCBET

не за горами
Ambassador
Dec 22, 2017
Canada
Mine would be Papillon, Cool Hand Luke, Phantom Thread, There Will Be Blood, Akira, Blade Runner, Quadrophenia, First Man, Goodfellas, Seven Samurais, Le Mans, Stop Making Sense (Talking Heads live concert), Get Out, The Silence of the Lambs, Suspiria, Rosemary’s Baby, Moonlight, Apollo 13, John Wick I & II, and so on....

Reactions: Thrasher
OP
Thrasher

Thrasher

Ambassador
Jan 5, 2018
@PACCBET all very excellent additions seen em all and agree 100%.... How about : Fury, Rear Window, Maltese Falcon, The English Patient, Star Trek Movies, 12 Monkeys, Terminator Movies, Dr. Strangelove, Pink Panther movies, The Great Race..OMG Natalie Wood what a Biscuit!!!!!, The Book Thief, Lawrence of Arabia, Bridge over the River Kwai, ChinaTown, Wonder Woman..ANOTHER SUPER BISCUIT, French Connection.

Anyone remember Sorcerer with Roy Scheider THAT WAS GREAT

I want to go see Vice, Bumblebee and AquaMan.

OP
Thrasher

Thrasher

Ambassador
Jan 5, 2018
We went to see BumbleBee yesterday, I really think its one of the better Transformer movies. Last night flipping through the channels we watch Wonder Woman again..I never get tired of her! then I put in another very good movie with action , Beauty, Family Story (YES) and comedy. "3 Days to Kill" with Kevin Costner and Amber Heard. Most Excellent.
vivi-241834a308db6450f.png
vivi00a0f429cbeb1f97.jpg

Reactions: muscles
OP
Thrasher

Thrasher

Ambassador
Jan 5, 2018
Passengers "A"

Collateral Beauty "A"

Manchester by the Sea "A"

LA LA LAND A+++++++++

A Simple Favor . This movie is awesome!!!! Mystery, Thriller, Twisted, Funny, Great Music

OP
Thrasher

Thrasher

Ambassador
Jan 5, 2018
"Girl on the train" with Emily Blunt Very Good

Last edited:
OP
Thrasher

Thrasher

Ambassador
Jan 5, 2018
Saw "The Upside" last night with the wife. It was excellent.

OP
Thrasher

Thrasher

Ambassador
Jan 5, 2018
Watched "Molly's Game" tonight, It really is excellent.

On Amazon Prime I recommend. "Arthur and George" "An Inspector Calls" "The Suspicions of Mr. Whicher" , ("ENDEAVOR" - REALLY GREAT) , ("The Tunnel" another great series) , "Jack Ryan" , "The Last Post" , ("Fortitude" This one is pretty twisted!!!) , "Absentia" , "Britannia" , "Sneaky Pete"

muscles

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2017
I'm a big fan of Marvel movies.

Maybe we should start a thread where we identify which watches worn in which movies :)

OP
Thrasher

Thrasher

Ambassador
Jan 5, 2018
I'm a big fan of Marvel movies.

Maybe we should start a thread where we identify which watches worn in which movies :)
That's a great idea, But they really don't make it easy and I'm no expert beyond the standard fair of Rolex, Omega, Paneri.

muscles

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2017
Korean dramas mostly flex with iwc or breitlings lol.... not that I watch lol....