Quartz Fun

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

Thrasher

The Annoyance Facilitator
Ambassador
Jan 5, 2018
Just as a point of reference. Of all the watches I have handled over the last 5 years Rep and Gen the cheapest lowest quality feeling is this Disney quartz bought at Disneyland Anaheim. The worst rep I have ever owned is 4 times the quality of this

frederico

Diplomat
Diplomat
May 19, 2018
The Netherlands
Just as a point of reference. Of all the watches I have handled over the last 5 years Rep and Gen the cheapest lowest quality feeling is this Disney quartz bought at Disneyland Anaheim. The worst rep I have ever owned is 4 times the quality of this

I owned A Mickey Watch many years ago which played a little song
Those are collectors item now I think
Pretty good watch actualy

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Thrasher

Ambassador
Jan 5, 2018
Someone should make a Quartz microstepper omega RailMaster, Such a simple watch, no reason it couldn't be done cheaply and still be accurate!

frederico

Diplomat
Diplomat
May 19, 2018
The Netherlands
When I am back end of april out of Spain I will order from DHgate the ones which Richard showed and the last one you posted
That looks also good

Thrasher

Ambassador
Jan 5, 2018
Got my first DH Gate watch today pictures latter, it's nicer than my other quartz speedmasters I got from Narika/Sead.... A+++ to @NCRich

Last edited:

Thrasher

Ambassador
Jan 5, 2018

Sub Dials dont work right and I was thinking to remove the hands on the 3 O'Clock sub dial and making it into a fixed GMT function to track +9 hours ...But not sure if that's possible,, I rode my Honda 150 miles yesterday and need to investigate a Crankcase breather problem.

Watch is even better looking in person.

Reactions: NCRich

frederico

Diplomat
Diplomat
May 19, 2018
The Netherlands

Sub Dials dont work right and I was thinking to remove the hands on the 3 O'Clock sub dial and making it into a fixed GMT function to track +9 hours ...But not sure if that's possible,, I rode my Honda 150 miles yesterday and need to investigate a Crankcase breather problem.

Watch is even better looking in person.
It looks ok to me
One question
Do you mean you rode your Honda with 150 miles per hour????