WEEKLY WRISTIES 06/22 - 06/28/0

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
Hey, Group! Welcome to the start of a new week during these contagious times. Keep up the effort to stay healthy and stay safe.

This BREITLING CHRONOMAT chronograph, purchased a few year ago, is the last Breitling from the brand's drawer of the watch box. (Technically, it's not the last, as I as yellow Sea Wolf on s/s but have worn that several times.) I researched this CHRONOMAT style to find comparisons but the ones I found all had GOLD subdials and bezels. Gee, I must have a true rep of a fake?? Still, it's drawn compliments from a doctor who spotted it on my wrist as I was having a required coronavirus COVIT-19 test. Wonder what he really thought after taking a closer look at it, heh! dave:

minty007

Once in a while you get shown the light...
Diplomat
Feb 20, 2018
Colorado, USA
Sweet watch, what is it? The case looks Panerai-ish
Thanks :) You are correct - it's the rep California 3 Days PAM 448. A Radiomir that Panerai released in 2012 as a limited edition (750 pieces) tribute to the original California dial Radiomirs of the 1930's.

Reactions: Lix.Tetrax
OP
D

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
Hi, Group! Welcome to HUMPDAY!!

For today, this inexpensive watch I picked up M2M a while ago & hardly wore. Didn't think I was a HUBLOT BIG BANG sort of guy, but I fell in love with its design and color & the fact it has a VK quartz movement on the chrono helps. Its case back tags this as a TUIGA 1909 was interesting but after doing some preliminary research, discovered this model doesn't exist! SURPRISE! Not being knowledgeable about HUBLOTs, the only difference on the dial is the 24hour dial @ 3. This rep as a counter to 12; the gens do not. Still, thanks to the "99.9% Rule," I wear this with confidence outside. dave:

Reactions: minty007
OP
D

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
HAPPY PAMSDAY, Gang!

Today, my old favorite Pam -- a 111-style but with sausage dial, rather than the sandwich dial. Again, when wearing PAMS, it's very easy to tell the time. dave:

OP
D

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
Hi, Gang!

An unusual wrist wear today: this BR 123-style chronograph picked up M2M a while ago and rarely worn. I like BELL&ROSS watches but sometimes can't bring myself to wear them. I just dunno.... ... dave:

Reactions: Lix.Tetrax