Weekly Wristshots 18th - 24th March

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
Hi, Group!
For Tuesday's ride, this old (more than 13 years old) INVICTA PRO DIVER MASTER OF THE OCEANS TT automatic (#6026) with a smooth seconds sweep and very nice dial detail & exhibition case back. I wear it two to three times a YEAR; then, when finished, place it back in the watch box. Like others in my collection, I should wear this more often but only have two arms & wrists. dave:

Lix.Tetrax

Content Contributor
Mar 13, 2019
Looks good that Junghans, when was this build? Any idea

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
This is a new watch, I just received it from Germany last month. I believe it's still on their website, I love it

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

Reactions: frederico

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
Happy HUMPDAY, Folks!! Enjoy!
Today, this newly acquired gem (BULOVA Marine Star 200m Chronograph #98C112) from an excellent WUS mate. After changing the dead battery (which I was told about) and installing a new case back gasket, it runs like the proverbial top. Dial lume is also very good as well. Very pleased to acquire this; also came with a NATO strap (red with thin black strip down its middle). dave: