Weekly Wristshots 25th Feb - 3rd March

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

Oris

Public Figure
Ambassador
Jan 29, 2018
Australia
Greetings HB mates, it's been a while.
As some of you know, it's been an interesting start to the year for me, taking care of some family matters here.

Meanwhile this cheapie GMT turned up a couple of weeks ago, and has been a lot of fun. Accurate too, running at around +6 spd.

Last edited:

frederico

Diplomat
Diplomat
May 19, 2018
The Netherlands
Greetings HB mates, it's been a while.
As some of you know, it's been an interesting start to the year for me, taking care of some family matters here.

Meanwhile this cheapie GMT turned up a couple of weeks ago, and has been a lot of fun. Accurate too, running at around +6 spd.

I hope everything is ok now re. the family affairs

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Reactions: dave47 and Oris

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
Hi, Group! Just back from visiting relatives in FLA. Good to be home again. To start the week, a recent pickup: this black LUMINOX RECON (Series 8800, as it states on the case back). A great solid rep, this gem's trite tubes do not glow by themselves but instead glow when stimulated by light. dave:

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
Hi, Gang! Just a little post to cover both last night and today: this old but well used SEIKO Diver 150m on jubilee bracelet I purchased several years ago. Forgot from whom or where: possibly the seller from the Philippines on eBay; who knows? Watch runs well, lume glows well, also; love the jubilee bracelet; only problem: I don't wear this SEIKO a lot. dave:

WHAT THE HEY: ONE MORE!