Weekly Wristshots 25th Feb - 3rd March

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
Hi, GROUP!
It's PAMSDAY today in dave47's world, so let's see your beauties!! Today this nice looker four-liner, w/ sandwich dial on a beautiful dark chololate leather strap. I wear it, look/stare at it on my wrist, and walk into walls inside the house, heh! dave:

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
Hi, Gang!
Welcome to March and all of its madness!! Weekend, too!! For today and tomorrow, this rarely worn but beautiful STUHRLING ORIGINAL Automatic SKELETON watch on soft blue rubber I picked up while on a cruise several years ago. I've always wanted a skeleton because I thought they were cool; this Stuhrling Original fit the bill: 50mm w/o crown, weighs in at 151 grams, smooth sweeping seconds hand, and interesting auto movement to watch. Paid $200 for it (at inflated cruise prices) but to me was well worth it. dave:

frederico

Diplomat
Diplomat
May 19, 2018
The Netherlands
Hi, Gang!
Welcome to March and all of its madness!! Weekend, too!! For today and tomorrow, this rarely worn but beautiful STUHRLING ORIGINAL Automatic SKELETON watch on soft blue rubber I picked up while on a cruise several years ago. I've always wanted a skeleton because I thought they were cool; this Stuhrling Original fit the bill: 50mm w/o crown, weighs in at 151 grams, smooth sweeping seconds hand, and interesting auto movement to watch. Paid $200 for it (at inflated cruise prices) but to me was well worth it. dave:

Its huge Dave

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk