Weekly wristshots 28 jan-4 february

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
Hi, Gang!
Welcome to a new week for beautiful wristies. Today sees the emergence of my old AQUARACER homage -- PAGANI DESIGN PD 1617 Sport, purchased from amazon.com, I believe, a while back. I'd posted a comparison series of pics earlier day of the comparison between the two; if I weren't so enamored with TAG HEUER, I would have saved myself a bundle by just staying with the PAGANI. FYI, here's a link to the Amazon page displaying this watch, in case you're interested.
LINK: https://www.amazon.com/Automatic-Mechanical-Waterproof-Stainless-Wristwatch/dp/B073F8539B/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1548734668&sr=8-3&keywords=pagani+design+watch . The watch itself is very well made, with finely machined case, bracelet, etc. The watch's size is given in the LINK; it's weighty, weighing in at 169 grams. dave: