Weekly Wristshots 6th - 12th May

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

dave47

Diplomat
Diplomat
Apr 19, 2018
IT'S HUMPDAY, MATES!! Let's all, uh, ah, Hump?? heh! (Just had a Senior Moment which abandoned the witticism I just had.) Anyhoots, on this august of weekdays, this ride was requested by another mate who had shown me his blue dialed TIMEX IQ DIVER watch, so, as requested, here it is. I've had it for a while, had it in the drink; great looker on the wrist. I'm just impressed with the recent originality and creativeness TIMEX has offered the public. dave:

NCRich

Content Contributor
Ambassador
Feb 4, 2018
Gold or Grey
I love the grey one
Intresting what you ordered

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
Gold was the only one I could get reasonably. Actually goes better with this watch I think. I always like to play with cheap stuff to test out my plans. That 116613LB was a Dhgate special. Dial coming is a raffles. So not too much $$ to test a theory and keeps me entertained.

Reactions: dave47 and KJ2020