PIZZA

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

martijnp

Content Contributor
Jan 19, 2018
Oh I love pizza! Especially a spicy hot pizza.

This topic will get some wristshots from me haha

thehipp04

Feb 16, 2018
@LarryZek - I'm siding with you on this one. NY pizza is the best pizza. Not sure if you guys follow Barstool Sports at all. One of the founders actually visits a different pizza shop in NYC, EVERY DAY, and gives the pizza a review and score. Pretty funny stuff.

Reactions: LarryZek
OP
Raddave

Raddave

Content Contributor
Ambassador
Jan 16, 2018
what is the diffy between NY pizza and chicago pizza ?

PlanetZoom

Active Enthusiast
Ambassador
Jan 20, 2018
CONUS
what is the diffy between NY pizza and chicago pizza ?
New York: a thin pancake with a thin layer of cheese and toppings. Can be prepared quickly and you can eat it on the go. You can pick a slice up with one hand and nothing will fall off. Very tasty.

Chicago: a delicious crust with a tall back edge. There can easily be a full inch of space for ingredients. Filled with tons of fresh cheese, fresh chunky tomato sauce and freshtoppings. Takes a good 30-40 minutes to make assumig the crust is ready. If you love cheese, it is one of the best meals on earth. Heaven in your mouth. I recommend asking for extra tomato sauce.

Now I’m hungry again. :)

Reactions: Raddave

ChefZorba

Hobo 115
Jan 20, 2018
Southern California
Hard to say what is better pizza between NY and Chicago. It’s kind of like comparing two chocolate desserts. Chocolate cake and chocolate ice cream. Both are chocolate and both are good. Both also have there places and times to eat but I feel it would be hard to live without either one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk