PIZZA

• Please add our email support@horologyboard.com and/or domain horologyboard.com into your whitelist to make sure emails are not filtered or blocked. If you have registered but have not received your activation email, please check you spam/junk folder. If you still cannot find your email to activate your account, please Contact Us. Thank you.

Scott

Content Contributor
Ambassador
Feb 1, 2018
do they deliver ?
Sadly, no... but they have American prices and sizes. Japanese larges are the size ofan American medium and 2-3x the price. Pizza's a "gourmet" foreign food here.

LarryZek

Content Contributor
Ambassador
Dec 22, 2017
@LarryZek - I'm siding with you on this one. NY pizza is the best pizza. Not sure if you guys follow Barstool Sports at all. One of the founders actually visits a different pizza shop in NYC, EVERY DAY, and gives the pizza a review and score. Pretty funny stuff.
Him and I both have the same favorite. Joe's Pizza.

Blown Z

Jan 21, 2018
Costco pizza here is $1.50 that gets you a big slice and a drink with free refills

Scott

Content Contributor
Ambassador
Feb 1, 2018
Costco pizza here is $1.50 that gets you a big slice and a drink with free refills
We don't get the drink; the drink comes with the hotdog for $1.50, I think. Drink alone is 40 cents, so meh.

Blown Z

Jan 21, 2018
oh wait my bad i meant the hotdog haha the pizza is $1.99 without a drink they charge USD there?

PlanetZoom

Active Enthusiast
Ambassador
Jan 20, 2018
CONUS
A pizza cookie.

pizza-cookie.jpg

No, there's no pizza there. It's the name of a dessert at Oregano's Pizza Bistro.

Scott

Content Contributor
Ambassador
Feb 1, 2018
oh wait my bad i meant the hotdog haha the pizza is $1.99 without a drink they charge USD there?
No, but a yen is basically a cent for conversational purposes, so it's a lot easier to just add a decimal since I doubt everyone tracks the exchange rate. :)

Scott

Content Contributor
Ambassador
Feb 1, 2018
tXrd3PR.jpg

Here's some typical Japanese pizza. Costs around $40.

Popular Japanese toppings: squid, octopus, mayo, corn, potato chunks